Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day

‘Ole TG is at work, but my work phone is not working like it should. So I thought what the hell, I would get a blog together. I am not sure if I can post it while here, but I am writing it here LOL.

Mother’s Day is this weekend. I have avoided putting on FaceBook how I feel about this, but I need to get my feelings out somewhere.
In regards to my own mother, if you have read most of this blog, you will know that I do not have a good relationship with her. I don’t feel I have anyone I can honor in my life as a mother figure. With that in mind, I have that slight orphan feeling again.
In regards to me being a mom….given how PITA behaves, I doubt it will even be noticed. I mentioned it to her on Wednesday, which might get me a text or call. It hurts a lot to know I carried this child, loved her as mine and mine alone from the time I realized I was pregnant. I wasn’t perfect. I had her when I was nothing more than a baby myself, however I have been there for her the whole time. I am the one person who, even with all of the negative things she does, that stands behind her for support. I wonder many times if I should continue to do be the mom that loves unconditionally and puts up with the heartache she puts me through.
I really truly wish all those I know and love a Happy Mother’s Day!! Can someone tell me though, what about the people without moms or kids? What do those people do on Mother’s Day? I already bypassed Valentine’s Day and Easter this year.
Holidays are an issue for me since I am single. I look forward to a day when I have my own family again.

Peace out my peeps…..hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful Mother’s Day on Sunday!!!

No comments: