Friday, March 18, 2011

PITA PITA PITA....sigh

I got a call from an unknown local phone number today.  I was on the phone with my BFF, still haven't decided if she is going to be called fun-sized or something else LOL, anyway, I click over and it is my PITA.  I haven't talked to PITA in 6 weeks and on Valentine's day she ripped out my heart.  She wanted P2's phone number....I asked if she would talk to me for a few minutes.  She told me she would if I wanted to.

Conversation went well.  Learned quite a few things.  She nearly was caught with enough drugs to put her in prison for years and a nasty felony, thanks to the person who is suppose to be responsible for that shit not keeping up with his stuff.  Found out he is beating her regularly.  I am not sure how to feel.  I know there is nothing I can do.  She has to want to leave, but the mom in me wants to go kick that man's ass and take my daughter.  She told me she is scared.

Then while I was at P2's house, I get a call from PITA...she said she is coming home and she is done.  I got my hopes up some.  Then about 2 hours later the next call, she sounded tense and like she was trying to just get through it and done.  She told me she wasn't coming home and that they were talking and she would talk to me later.

P2 and I are doing well, playing along and plotting.  We keep our stories matched up and use P2 as the less threatening one for PITA to talk to with his permission.

I did some research tonight while working on this blog and found a couple of places in the DFW area.  If you know someone who needs help or if you need it, please look for it.  It is not ok to be hit.  I nearly had a man choke me to death in front of PITA three years ago.  Fortunately for me he released his hold on my neck when he noticed my face turning purple and I had stopped cussing him.  Nothing is worth possibly losing your life or that of one you love through silence.  My hands are tied because I don't know where PITA is right now or I would get help to her.  Please say a little prayer for my PITA.

Peace out my peeps....look out for those you love.

No comments: