Wednesday, March 09, 2011

McKinney...he gets his own post


***Warning...sappy, lovey-dovey, girly post follows***

This post was requested through facebook after I asked which to post about....Religion or the new guy. New Guy won LOL

What this is going to probably end up being are a lot of random thoughts about him....I can't seem to keep a cohesive thought when I think about him. I get jumbled up and ramble lol

So it has been a little over a month since I got back in touch with McKinney. Things are going very well. Every time I send him a text I grin like a little school girl. If we are texting a lot my cheeks will hurt :)

He seems to accept my quirkiness. I swear the key is just to try to laugh through life with me. It isn't so hard. Besides, if someone will hear me out, it might amaze them the things I know to back up whatever eccentric idea I have.

I love his touch, there is tenderness in his touch that touches my heart.

I have found myself a few times close to saying words I don't just throw around. But I still stop myself. Afraid it is too soon. But I do care about him a lot. I don't know how to express that to him. I love that he holds my hand while we are watching TV or talking. I wish I knew how to tell him how he is making me feel and it is awesome. The good feelings are slowly growing stronger.

He is one of my last thoughts at night. I wonder if my late night texts bother him lol. I want to talk to him, but he works a non-traditional shift. He has usually been in bed a few hours when I am dragging myself to my bed finally for the night. But I think of things and just have to tell him so I send a text and I try to always remember to tell him good morning, since I know he gets them when he wakes up. I like when he sends me one every now and then, it is special to wake up and see a good morning from him waiting for me.

I randomly want to call or text him, not because I have something to tell him, but just to say hi. I don't because that might seem needy and it isn't that, it is just that I think of him. Men I have attempted to have relationships with (Army excluded), I haven't thought of them during the day. I wasn't considerate to their feelings or wishes all the time because it was lust and not budding feelings.

I guess that is what is happening...a budding relationship....there is this nice pace to things, nothing feels rushed, but I could see potential for us. I hope he sees the same thing. I believe he does or else he wouldn't be around. I can't wait to see what blooms from this. I am so thankful for the things I have been through over the last few years so I would be ready for a man like him. I am glad he told me no when we first met and I wanted something more. I would have messed it up I am sure.

Peace out my peeps....have sweet dreams, I am off for bed myself.

No comments: