Friday, February 18, 2011

Up, wide awake, no one to talk to...sooo...

I figured why not blog a few more things out :)

First off, my counselor will be very happy to know I have this back. She likes knowing I have an outlet LOL.

Overall, I have to say I love my life right now. I need to find a job soon, not just for income, but because I need to get the hell out of this apartment, UGH!!! Don't get me wrong, the forced vacation has been nice. But honestly, my life is pretty good right now.

So someone I have known for a while is back in my life and in a much more satisfying way for me. I may stick to my original nickname for him, McKinney. So after army pulled his dumbass move, and this guy in Sherman turned out to be a huge douche, I contacted McKinney. Now a little background here. A friend of McKinney's introduced us a little over 2 years ago, maybe close to three. Now this man met me after my arrest, but before I was put on probation. My life was a mess, I was a mess, but I really started to like him. Develop feelings for him. So I had to ask the question of where was this thing we were doing was going. He told me back then that he didn't see me that way and that we had a good thing going and lets not change it. I wanted more back then...but lets be honest, I wasn't ready. I needed to get my life back on track before I was ready to be committed to anyone.

So anyway....there was some miscommunication between McKinney and I. He knows I want to find a long term thing that may lead to marriage at some point. I am not rushing anything like that, but it is my desire to have a relationship with my best friend. Someone who can laugh with me, be strong for me when I am hurting, and who is my partner in life.

Once he and I worked out the miscommunication, it seems I have agreed (and happily I might add) to just see him. I have to say I was worried if he was serious, until he came over and hugged me. There was something in that hug that let me know he was serious about me being his and that I was special to him.

I am taking things slow, but it is possible I could fall for this man. I like him. I feel like we click and I really enjoy the time I get with him. I look forward to seeing how this develops and grows.

City and P2 are well, we have spent several afternoons chilling at my place over my forced vacation. P2 is almost 6 mos preggers now. It is so hard to believe.

Speaking on that....Pita is pregnant again, but as stated earlier, she wants me to leave her alone. Ex-hubs wants me to save her text message and refer back to it when she asks me for help next time. My counselor asked me why I keep giving her chances when she consistently lets me down. All I know is I keep hoping each time it will be different. One day it will be, I just hope I still have it in me to be there for her. I am sure I will, but she really hurt me this time.

Peace out my peeps...it feels so good to be me again.

No comments: