Thursday, February 17, 2011

Been waiting to have internet back....

I have a lot to say and I will try to break it into multiple posts. There are updates on Princess Pita, Army, City and P2. And someone new to talk about...ugh and I just gave him the address to this blog, but I am not going to change my honesty :)

Hell where to start.... probably Army. So he had a Christmas break, he came home on the 18th of December and I picked him up at the airport. Tons of texts and conversations gave no suspicion that things were different. He was still telling me how much he loved me and how he couldn't wait to see me.

We spend a great day together. I forgot how much I missed sex until that day. We spent the whole day together, my heart bursting with happiness at getting to see him. We went to my office Christmas party. He was very affectionate with me in public, everything seemed great. I drive him home to surprise his family.

Then it starts, going a couple of days with no texts or anything. He speaks to me a little on Christmas Day, then nothing. I call him on January 3rd to see what was going on and all he tells me is he can't talk to me anymore. No explanation, nothing.

I guess about a week later P2 is at the Casa and is told that Army got married on Dec 29th. I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. FUCKER couldn't tell me??? Like seriously, I am not a fucking kid, I could have handled the news. I was so worried about moving on because he had been the first guy to treat me with respect and just love me for me, not for something I was giving him. He never asked for money or anything like that. I remember the night by the lake when he talked about marrying me. Funny how easily someone can lie to you. One thing he gave me was complete closure. I was happy to be able to have a definite end. He is a coward for not telling me. I have little respect for him because of it now.

Pita....UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!! This child has all but lost her damn mind. So she turned 20 on January 20th, I picked her up, she was having a rough day, asshole made her go to work on her birthday. I mean, really? She can't take a day off of the pole on her birthday?

Anyway, I went to the club and kidnapped her, well not really, she is mine in the first damn place. And asshole calls, he and I get into a fight, Pita gets hysterical, ugh so he calls again and I let her talk to him. Then he and I get on the phone again screaming. I just know this man is so bad for my daughter. I have no power to get her out because she is an adult. Anyway that weekend she went with the thug (yes aka my original thug) to Austin, she gets home Sunday night and she says she is leaving asshole. She has a plan, I tell her she can stay at my place for a little while until she can get her own place. Everything is good. I go to bed around midnight. At 3:30am Pita is kissing me on the cheek and telling me she is going back to asshole. FUCK!!! I swear I NEVER DROPPED HER ON HER HEAD!!! She just, ugh, I don't know what to say.

So she calls me the next week and tells me she is mad at P2. I don't understand why. P2 and I just speak real shit to Pita and it pisses her off. So she is talking about the threat of going to jail and losing the baby if asshole gets caught up. I told her if she wasn't prepared to suffer the consequences of her risky lifestyle then maybe she shouldn't live a risky lifestyle.

I guess that pissed Pita off, she told me on Valentine's that she loves me, but all I have ever done is bring her into this world, nothing else and I need to leave her alone. She will decide when she talks to me again..."it may be a year, it may be never".....her words. It absolutely broke my heart. But if that is how she wants it, she can have it that way. I have no control.

More to come.....Peace out my peeps.

No comments: