Monday, November 22, 2010

Doesn't even seem real

Tonight I took a major step in this finally getting my life back together thing I have been on lately.

I had a good day at work. Closed a couple of pretty great deals. SO wish I could find more, but I am getting the hang of this debt settlement thing. I believe I will do well with my commissions.

After work I went to look at a condo that was for rent. I was honest with the man about my background. Now I have to admit, he looks a lil like a slumlord, but I am going to give him the benefit of doubt and hope I am wrong. Anyway...I decided after I looked around that I wanted it. I put down the deposit and he even gave me the key. Now I need to make calls about electric, internet and DirecTV. Sigh....I am scared to death. I will talk to my counselor about that tomorrow.

It is odd to realize that by the time I move into this place I will have spent 36 years of my life living with another human being in the house. This will be my first time to ever live alone. I am scared of that thought, yet I am excited too. I can have company if I want, when I want. I have to learn to cook for one. I will have my kitty, unfortunately this didn't happen fast enough for his brother to join us, but he will be with Sam and I in spirit.

I am going to try to get some sleep.

Peace out my peeps...may you have blessings shower over you, as they have for me.

No comments: