Sunday, July 27, 2008

WTF?!? PITA is a Prostitue now??

Well as anyone who probably reads here, knows I live in a rough part of town (but I still love it). But even this surprises me.

On Friday PITA went to the front of the complex to meet a friend. She was standing under a tree to be out of the sun looking for their car. The manager came out of the office and asked if she lived here, she said yes, and they told her she had to leave. When asked what the deal was, we found out the apartment managers felt PITA was soliciting cars on the corner. THEY CALLED MY KID A HOOKER!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

I called down and bitched them out...only to have both women come to my apartment door...I think they were checking to see if PITA really lived here....but they apologized for the assumption and said that it wouldn't happen again. But it doesn't change the fact that they thought my kid was hooking on the corner.....gotta love living in the 'hood.

No comments: