Monday, November 19, 2007

Sneaking in unnoticed

So I haven't posted in a while. As a matter of fact I even started another blog for a short time to help me deal with the darker side of this divorce. I don't know if my ex still reads this or not, if you do, I hope nothing I say on here will upset you any longer. However I doubt that to be the case.



As a way to say hello again to the blogging world I chose to show you what I am doing over my Thanksgiving break.



I am learning how to Soulja Boy (or Crank That). It is a reward that my classes are battling for. They hope to be the class that gets to see me do the Soulja Boy.

4 comments:

Michellious said...

Ohh doing tha "Crank That"! Sounds fun!

Unknown said...

You know I have already been taught this!

Sassy Blondie said...

I know it too...what a sad commentary on my life. ;)

Glad you're BACK!

Texas Grey said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know the kids are going to LOVE it :-)

Sassy~ Feels good to be back here. Like returning home each time I come back.