Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thinking of PITA

As it was mentioned I should think of PITA and the kind of role model I am being for her. Let me explain what kind of role model I am being.....
  1. I am showing her that a woman doesn't have to sell herself out to a man because she loves him.
  2. I am showing her that it is ok to be true to yourself no matter what anyone else thinks.
  3. I am showing her it is possible to make it on your own without a man.
  4. I am showing her a strong woman who can date but isn't defined by the men she dates.
  5. I am showing her how to stand up for herself.
  6. I am showing her that it is ok to make wave and do things her own way as long as she takes care of her responsibilities.
To be perfectly honest, I think I am being a damn good role model to PITA. She isn't seeing me give up myself and sacrifice who I am for another person. She is seeing me be independent and strong. Do me a favor, hubs, before you cast stones at me, take a damn hard look in the mirror at yourself and throw the first damn stone at YOU. You have NO RIGHT ever to question how I choose to raise her. When you can stand up and be dad of the year then you can tell me where I am screwing up. Until then, back the hell off of using her to manipulate me to do the shit you want me to do and not the stuff I WANT TO DO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have admitted for years that I have been a horrible dad to her. I admit it. Ask anyone. Can I change it? NO.

Oh yah, you are showing her plenty of stuff. You are showing her how to meet some great guys that really know how to treat a lady huh?

Do you want me to go into some of the dates you have had, where you have gone, when, and what went on?

Hell of a role model baby!!!

You can do without a man huh? Then why am I paying for YOUR lawyer? Why are you complaining all the time about money and the bills?

Do you want me NOT to pay you the child support every month?

Is this really the place you want to go with all this? If so, I have TONS more I can tell, and you know it.

Maybe I will start my blog back up and start airing out some of my thoughts on this whole situation. Give my side of things. Let everyone decide what is the truth.

Good thing you want us to stay friends huh?