Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Something funny to share

Ok...there has been and still will be a mess of darkness on here, but I wanted to share this with the group. This was an ad put in the personals for casual encounters and a friend sent it to me thinking it would make me laugh and it did. Now my right wing friends won't find it as funny I am sure, but everyone needs to be able to laugh at themselves every now and then.

I want to have sex with a pretty Republican 30 something blond Dallas woman, just one time. A clean, disease free, uptight, Republican woman who has never broken a rule. I don't want to discuss politics. It's not your fault you voted for Bush twice and screwed up the world. But you do owe me one, for believing your right wing husband or boyfriend or dad or church, or whoever it was who sold you on this violent pile of crap. I'm a 6' slender professional athletic left wing intellectual with an Ivey League degree with a nice sized one to broaden your horizons with. And because I'm more civilized than what you are used to, you will see this is not revenge screw. No, it's more like a resetting of karma, since you have all but destroyed my belief in the underlying goodness of humanity. This is my debt collection for putting up with this $3 gas and a dangerous future for my kids, all thanks to your gullible xenophobia of the planet and failed misunderstanding of media propaganda. A few hours doggy style will allow me to reset the karma in my life, leaving you with a large amount of my wisdom between your legs to take back home and ponder. I think we will both feel better in the end, as we recalibrate the future to a wiser course.

1 comment:

Sassy Blondie said...

When did Bill Clinton start posting in the personals??