Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

I hope this isn't how holidays will feel from now on. Mother's day has gone by without a lot of notice. PITA went to the store for me and spent money on getting me flowers, money I didn't have for her to spend so in a couple of days when the last bill check goes through and I get the dog food we should be left with about $27 for the month. Can't wait for payday to get here.

Today has felt very lonely. I have pretty much stayed in bed and cried off and on all day. Hubs was kind enough to send a txt that he didn't want to fight and happy mother's day. PITA has stayed on a computer most of the day and I had mac and cheese for my mother's day brunch. I know, I am having a pity party.

My MK director called to check on me and told me I should come back to meetings because people keep asking about me. I just can't right now. I don't want to answer questions when hubs isn't there with me. People just seem so surprised when he and I aren't together and I hate answering questions.

I think I am just about ready to take something to put me to sleep and just forget this day happened.

Peace out my peeps and I hope your Mother's Days were wonderful.

No comments: