Sunday, May 27, 2007

Makes me Wonder

What a great song that is from Maroon 5....Not sure why I love it so much but I do.

I am still avoiding doing my grades....but as soon as I am done with this I am going to work on them. There are just somethings as a teacher that I don't like to do. Grading is one of them.

The weekend has been fairly good. Even with a few snags. Friday night was the graduation. I really enjoyed seeing my family and hanging out with them some. It is still hard because of the issues with me and my dad, but who knows, one day I might feel like I fit in a little again. Then I went to meet a gentleman for drinks and guess what....he didn't show up....that was a little sad, but all in all it didn't bring me down. (On a side note, I got a message from him today that he got into a car accident and was sorry he didn't call or email....hmmmmm)

Hubs sent me an email on Friday that should have upset me, but it didn't. He went out of town with his new girlfriend. And I honestly wish them well. I figured this weekend would be a good time for them to move to a new level in their relationship. When I told him this he took it as a pop shot and I truly wish he hadn't. I know he has moved on and is trying to find some happiness and and I wish him nothing but....I hope one day he will understand I have little to no hard feelings and still dearly love him.

When I spoke to my counselor this last week who is helping me cope with everything, she told me I could have 100% hope that my marriage might come back together and live in 100% reality that it may not and go ahead and move on. So that is what I am trying to do. It is hard. I know there was a time when reconciling was the thing I wanted most, but as soon as I accepted that hubs was never coming back I was able to move on some. I still have my moments and I think I had one of those tonight. That is neither here nor there and I am better now, so that is all that matters.

PITA is dealing with an issue. He ex boyfriend's new girlfriend was sending her harassing text messages tonight. I finally called the girl and suggest she stop or we would have to take the matter to the cops. We will see if she quits....if not I will deal with her in a completely different way. PITA also moved on to another boyfriend tonight....ugh, gotta love 16 year old young love.

No comments: