Friday, May 25, 2007

Just had to respond

I decided this morning I needed to respond to the poster who's message I deleted.

Let me make a couple of things clear. One I had an affair. Hubs moved out to get me to wake up and realize what I was about to lose if I didn't give in to his request. Before he moved out he started dating someone new. It took me a month to venture out and try the dating thing after hubs moved out and moved on. Please do me a favor and don't pretend you know something about a situation you aren't in the middle of.

My main goal would be to reconcile with my husband who I still love very much, however I also need to move on as if that will never happen. Meeting new friends and not staying in bed crying and doing dumb ass destructive shit is part of that.

Hubs, I know the comment wasn't from you...but the poster felt you should run for the hills. They just didn't know that you moved on before I even accepted my first date with someone.

Peace out peeps...hope you all have a great FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

* Affairs usually end in divorce.
* Confess your sin to a priest or pastor and accept Christ's forgiveness
* Apologize to your husband and accept your guilt
* Your temporal suffering is inevitable but will lessen with time.
* Go and sin no more.
* Jesus loves us all.

-A fellow sinner

Anonymous said...

At least get divorced before hooking up! That's so trashy, and you don't seem a trashy kind of gal.

BTW-My wife cheated on me, and what she didn't understand then or now is that it's demeaning, humiliating, and emasculating. Surely you understand why your husband can't just get over it and welcome you back with open arms? And frankly, if you are already dating and giggling about how another man is making you feel, why would he? Best of luck with whatever is decided. I don't envy either of you through the journey.

Anonymous said...

Just the fact that you deleted my comment tells me that you know that all of part of what I said was right.