Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Myself and I....

...have some straightening out to do.

Sorry, listening to a little music before posting. I may have to post a few of the lyrics to this song while explaining my whimsical mood today. Damn it, I was just about getting use to the depression too, even though my dearest friends were missing the more upbeat, fun me! Have any of you noticed how beautiful days have been recently?? If not, call me, I will help pick up you and make you feel great.

Hubs, if you are out there....just wanted to let you know that I hope you are enjoying your time as much as I am. It is scary how addictive a little freedom can be and in not talking to you and breaking away from that grind of being told how shitty I am, I have come back around to myself. You know, the woman you originally fell in love with and whom you hate at the moment. Take care my dear....Lord knows I am enjoying the hell out of life right now.

Oh and hubs....for you.....


I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But Ive got to
get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry

The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps until I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they
And I foresee the
dark ahead if I stay
Now....PTG and I have talked a couple of times. Short little conversations, he is working on a pretty big project and is super busy and add to that the end of school things that I have to do. Time is precious right now and there isn't a whole lot of it. Honestly, I need to use mine a little more wisely so I can get more things done, but we all know how much fun play time can be. LOL

Anyway...the weekend is fast approaching. I can't believe Friday night my sister is graduating. That is still blowing my mind. When did these kids grow up?? My other little sister will be coming over to hang out with her partner in crime (aka PITA) Saturday. Since they will be busy I may plan on going out Saturday night for some fun. The new Pirates movie is out and I would love to go see it. I have invited PTG to go with me....hoping he will say yes.

Peace out my peeps....enjoy the the goodness in the days ahead. We all need that sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Gee, what could someone have said to make you remove their comment?

It wasn't me.


HUBS

Sassy Blondie said...

Why do you even care what someone you DON'T even know says? Only you and Hubs know what's happening with your situation.