Sunday, April 23, 2006

St. Somewhere

I think I am finally getting to the point of complete frenzy for summer and vacation. I know what I am planning now for next Spring Break. I think there should be a trip to Key West (Hubs, we really need to look into this). Today I realized I am wanting some boat drinks and time somewhere even farther south where there are palm trees, white sand, and clear blue water. This little frenzy started as I was cleaning and thinking some things over. It is amazing how quickly these little fits can grow to a level of just-gotta-have :-)

I have also decided there is a need for an end of school blow out!! I am not sure where to have this just yet and not sure how far I want to go with this, but I really think some of us should consider getting a group together (hubs, you know some of the people outside of my realm of hell that we should invite) and I think we should all get drunk and kick off summer right (ok, maybe everyone doesn't have to get drunk, but there is going to be alcohol)!!! Now those of you that read here that might be interested....let me know your thoughts so I can get an idea of who might be up for this. I think I will even get together my "special" e-mail list of non-moles in the building and see how many of them might be up for it. I think this would be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Off to listen to Buffett and clean a little more.

No comments: