Sunday, April 23, 2006

2 whole weeks

Wow a lot of time has passed. I am really going to have to find time to be on top of the blogging.

A lot of things have gone on the last couple of weeks. I have signed two more team members, even though one is unofficial at the moment. I am working on building the team a little at a time. I want to be a director so bad and hate that I have to be at school and not working Mary Kay.

Good news....my sister....my best friend and person least likely to judge any of my behavior, thank God for people like her in my life LOL......She finally signed on her first home!!!! I am so happy for her and she called me Friday to let me know I am going to be an aunt again!!!!!!! I seriously started crying, I was so happy for her. I was so worried she was going to be broken like me. I can't believe she is going to have another little one!! And I get to spoil her during her pregnancy like all pregnant women should be. Those of you out there with pregnant women around you....take care of them!!!! They are amazing wonderful creatures. Treat them with the love, admiration and respect they deserve!

As for me.....I have been a little bit of a dark place, but I am emerging and starting to feel better. I am not sure what has been going on, but I don't have time to be down.

I have some funny stories I will share soon.

Peace out my peeps!! Have a fab Sunday!

No comments: