Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mellowed out

Tonight I am very mellow. I am not really sure why. I have been contemplating a lot lately. I haven't had my buddy to really talk to and so I have internalized a lot of things lately.

My out look on life is so different today then it was 8 months ago. I am not sure when the change occurred. I know that over the last 8 months I have come in to contact with some of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I know that my life is taking another turn and I never know if these are good turns or not. I am ever the optimist and feel that it will all be good in the end.

Today I talked with hubs about maybe moving down to 2nd grade for a year. I know my plan is to get out of teaching altogether, but should something happen, I can't take food from my family's mouth. So I am looking at applying for a couple of second grade positions in the district. Who knows, I might have to teach one more year and if so, I would rather deal with 7 and 8 year old attitudes than 12-14 year old attitudes LOL.

Today I realized that I really am just a double digit midget. I don't want to be at that school at all and I really feel like I am just biding my time. Only 31 more days with kids and even less for me if I can sign up 5 more people.....Lord help me find the people that WANT to know about Mary Kay :-)

Peace out my peeps.....I am off to dream land to see how the house that I built inside a house next to a trailer looks (long story, but a truly trippy dream)

No comments: