Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Quiz

When you put license plates on your car, do you renew the same one or get different ones?
I have never had a car long enough to renew the plates. Do we do that here in Texas?

How often do you go out to eat? Go through drive-thru?
Sadly, I think the true answer is daily. This family needs to really work on that.

Do you autodeposit checks or put them in the bank yourself?
Autodeposit. Dont' want to worry about when I am going to get to the bank.

Would you rather have an hour of alone time, or "coffee" with a friend?
Coffee with a friend.

How easily do you get your feelings hurt?
Depends on the person trying to hurt me.

Do you ever get up early enough to see the sun rise?
I have many times in the past.

How often do you think you misinterpret something someone said or did, only to find out you got upset over nothing?
With hubs, a lot. I don't think I do it much with others.

Have your ever borrowed or loaned a large sum of money to a friend or relative?
Loaned money to friends and family. Family has been good at paying me back, friends sometimes take a little longer.

What is the true measure of a "friend?" Someone who is there with you through thick or thin and loves you even with all your faults and isn't afraid to tell you when you are screwing up.

On a scale from 1-10, how good are you with staying in touch with yours?
Again, depends on the friend, but I think I am at about a 5.

I would love to read your answers too :-)

No comments: