Monday, April 03, 2006

Creative Pick Up Lines

I was reading in one of the forums I like to go to and one of the members posted these pick up lines. I had to share them. Some were just too funny, others...well you'll see. :-)
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
  • (Motion for girl to come here with one finger), "If I can make you come with this finger, imagine what I could do with all five!"
  • Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?
  • I wanna use your thighs as earmuffs.
  • The word of the day is LEGS, so let's go to my house and spread the word.
  • I walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
  • Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.
  • Girl, if you were a porch I'd take out all the nails and screw ya.
  • If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
  • I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.
  • If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!
  • How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
  • I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.
  • Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!
  • You remind me of a championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
  • How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat!
    Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be!
  • I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock!
  • Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!
  • Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.
  • That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too.
  • I enjoy doing maintenance, you look like someone I would like to tinker" around with.
  • I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?
  • If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
  • Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
  • If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays?
  • Hey baby, what's your sign? Caution, slippery when wet, dangerous curves ahead, yield?
  • Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons
  • Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick?
  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
  • I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?
  • If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
    You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
Now, I ask you, who would fall for any of these?? LOL

2 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

OMG! Those are hilarious! I love the directions one! LOL Classic!
Had fun the other night...we'll have to do it again real soon.

pick up lines for girls said...

Love your blog.