Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Red Alert, Red Alert

I did it. I made it to red jacket. Not that I am going to be there long, I will be in DIQ by the end of the month. I am so blessed with having the opportunity of Mary Kay brought into my life. I never could have imagined in a million years that this would be the path my life would take. Right now it is the path I want to be on. I am so excited about doing this business. I know I joke about it being a cult and in some ways it is very cultish, but I love it.

As things stand right now....To be at DIQ (Director in Qualification) by April 30th then I will be on target for my grand prix and I will gold medal this month (yes there are actual gold medals) with my recruiting. The goal is to meet more women. I need to get out there and talk, talk, talk. Not something I have been real great at doing lately. I have had a bad habit of sticking to myself at work and being a bit of a loner. (Those of you on here that are in hell with me, I want you to know that I love you and think you guys are the greatest, but working there is killing me.) So I am going to have to take a couple of steps out of my comfort zone and meet some people. I found a fun little scavenger hunt to meet women and I have a wonderful challenge for any new recruits so they can come in qualified and have inventory without spending their own money. I am sooo ready to rock and roll on this.

It is unbelievable at this time to know that this summer I will be driving a fully loaded platinum Grand Prix for free and having 80% of my car insurance paid for and bringing in nice commission checks. HELL YEAH!!! The other thing I have had a hard time seeing is me being out of teaching for good. I plan on burning down a few bridges so I can't ever cross them again. As hubs would say: "It is like being dropped in the ocean, you either sink or swim." I am going to SWIM!!!

Peace out my peeps.......

1 comment:

Sassy Blondie said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations! I have to say...I'm not the least bit surprised. I can't wait for you to take me cruisin' in your new Grand Prix! Woo hoo! XOXO