Tuesday, March 21, 2006

TMI Tuesday

Ok I found this while reading at TKW and clicked a link and then another link and I had to participate!!!

TMI Tuesday :

1) Have you ever disturbed other people by making excessive noise while having sex?
Yes. When I was in college my RA came to me to tell me they could hear a LOT and wanted me to know the walls were very thin in our apartment building. My RA was as old as my mom and I was so embarassed. Now I wouldn't care. I kind of miss those loud days.
2) What is the most romantic thing you have ever done or said??
Buying hubs tickets to see Neil Diamond for our anniversary.
3) Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else's feet and/or toes?
Nope.
4) On a scale of 1-10, how much does music mean to you in your daily life?
10.....VERY VERY VERY important.
5) Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?
Ummmm, don't think so, but there is that one night I don't remember, hubs might be able to answer this one better for me LOL
Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever given or received a hickey on your upper inner thigh? Anywhere?
Recieved one on the upper thigh once (never cared for them at all) and have only given one myself once, but not on the upper thigh.

2 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

So.... where was it? :)

And yeah, I miss those louder times too. Where have they gone???

Texas Grey said...

I wonder where those went too LOL.

The hickey....on my breast.