Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Projects and Kids

Gotta love giving 7th graders a project. I know I had a bad attitude from the start, but I seriously do not know how they can mess this up. All they have to do is design a farm around a product I give them and pick a type of farm that we have discussed in class. They can bring in products that represent their products to.....food in the class room. I know what your are thinking, this teacher is on crack LOL. I just hope the next two days go well.

I have needed an attitude adjustment lately and I might as well do what Big Mama says and make it my choice to have a good day and not grumble anymore. So I am sitting back watching these kids and they crack me up. I forget that most of them have never seen a farm in their lives and they can't think of what goes on one. They don't realize they can be as creative as they want. I have put no restrictions on them. I honestly can't wait to see what they come up with for the next two days for presentations.

Peace out......Remember Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours *snickering*

No comments: