Friday, February 03, 2006

Seeing Red

As in a red jacket!!!

I signed my second recruit with MK (aka The Cult) last night. I am sooooo, excited! I can't believe it. This one was so easy too. It was like she was handed to me. Picked from somewhere and just given over like a gift. I know corny, but really, after the week I had, it took everything in me to put on my MK clothes and my MK smile and go and do a facial Wednesday and what did I come out with.....Another recruit!! I am stoked!

I talked to hubs today about how low I hit on Monday and Tuesday and let him know I am much better. At least I feel a lot better. Personally things are on the up and up and everyone seems to be leaving me alone for now.

I will say that I received bad news today about someone I adore and I hope to get word tomorrow on how things are going. Mr. Starwars, know my prayers and hubby's are with you, your wife and her family. You are on my to-do list, because I want you to know I am thinking about you guys and I hope to be able to make the time to talk to you tomorrow.

I have also decided to send prayers through hubs to God. See, I think God listens to him more than me (hubs doesn't break the rules nearly as much as me), but I know there are things I need the BMOC to know, so I pray with hubs so I am sure that he hears it and maybe will take some action on it (but then all things in His time, right?). I ask for simple things....Health to be restored to a wonderful man that this world needs, guardians to watch over a baby girl born three months premature, and for Him to lead me to the women that I need to talk to so I can grow my business and the people that I need to reach each day just to hopefully impact their lives. You know it is funny, I joked with my students this week that I was on a mission from God every day and some days I hate the mission. But in all reality, I am, my mission is to reach the lives of the people I come into contact with and impact them in a positive way. I hope that I am doing that.

Sweet dreams my peeps......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume you are teaching in a public school. Careful with the talk about the mission from God. That may be just what they need. Sounds like you really don't need any more problems at the school.

Keep living the good life, don't let them get you down.

Sassy Blondie said...

Congratulations, Grey! No surprise here! You may have been the bug in previous days, but it looks like you are trending towards being the windshield! We'll chat soon....congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I got the message late last night from you. My FIL is doing well, he's out of ICU and into a regular room. He is so ready to go home.