Thursday, February 02, 2006

Strippers

I have come to a conclusion. Strippers are very popular right now. I am not sure when this happened, but I have noticed it. 3 songs that I am into right now are all about strippers....two are VERY vulgar.....I mean when the lyrics are "Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher......Cuz I stay so hard......You can suck me for a long time.....[oh my god!]" I about died when I realized this was what the words were saying. I am brainwashed by the beat.....I love the music.....it is great to dance to. But what are we teaching our children, when these songs are being played on the radio??

Hubs says (sarcastically) "What great parenting you are doing letting PITA hear this stuff" And I know he is right, it is WRONG WRONG WRONG.......but the beat is so good.

~hanging my head in shame~

By the way....the Songs are Laffy Taffy, Get Low, and I'm in love with a stripper.

No comments: