Thursday, January 12, 2006

Resignations

Wow....It is amazing how writing four resignation letters can take the weight off a person's shoulders.

Tonight, after being chewed by two principals, 4 times in about 40 minutes for the same thing, I decided that I am not going to do all of the bullshit I have been doing for them ANYMORE!! They have gotten way too many of my hours for free and it isn't happening anymore. One of my resignation letters went to the director of fine arts, one to the director of ed tech, one to the coordinator of Social studies and one to an assistant superintendent (that one will probably piss off the head principal!).

I have also decided that I am going to be one of those 8-4 people. Even if I get to school early, I will be in the dark with my desk lamp and WON'T answer my classroom door, even if someone knocks. I will not let myself be known in the building until I have too.

I think the next four and half month are going to be a lot easier to handle from here on out.

2 comments:

David M said...

Good Luck Love.

Texas Grey said...

Thank you...I don't think I will need too much luck because I have a lot more on my side then she has on hers :-)