Thursday, December 22, 2005

Plans

I know why Princess PITA and hubby never get along, yet they won't listen to me. This morning was a prime example.

Yes it is 12:45 pm and I have been up a total of 20 minutes and only working on my second cup of coffee. I am only awake because a Mary Kay customer called to let me know she would be in town and could she come by and pick up her order. UGH.....

Right after I get out of bed, PITA asks, "what is the plan today?" (Well many answers went through my head, but I picked the nicest one) I don't know.

Then hubby comes home (sweet man). He has already been to a friend's house to drop off a present, the credit union to get money and out to the Mary Kay distribution center to pick up my latest order of products for customers. (Did I mention he is a morning person?) So he sits down in the office across from me (our desks are back to back to make it easier to talk to each other while we are online) and asks "What's the plan for the day?" WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THESE TWO AND PLANS!!!

Ok, I am the kind of person that needs no plan of attack. I just go out in the world and see what happens. I don't need any direction and it all gets done. I can't tell you how many times this last week I had people on my case because I have 5 places to go at 2 in the afternoon and we needed to be somewhere by 5 and they didn't think we could do it all.....ummm, but we did. So what is it with the plan thing?? Some days Capricorns and concrete sequential people piss me off. But as hubby would say....Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

No comments: