Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Party Cont.

Ok, so I said I would eventually post about this so here we go.

I wanted to wait until our party with my school was done before I wrote about it all because I had to compare the two.

Hubby's school party and the events that happened:

  1. The principal sang karaoke.
  2. Three of the hotties in the school (teachers) sang Don't Cha, you know Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me, while grinding on stage and rubbing all over each other.
  3. A teacher and her date snuck off to the women's restroom and had to leave when another staff member went in, so they just moved into the men's. We kept one of the men from going in until they were done with whatever they were up to. Of course this teacher was a bridesmaid in my wedding and kept talking about how beautiful I have become and then tells her date how I had a breast reduction like she did and how beautiful my breasts are......Oh the joy of drunk friends.
  4. Another drunk teacher got on stage and sang "I Touch Myself" and did a lot of touching herself while singing.
  5. Lastly....Many teachers were out of the floor grinding one another (male to female and LOTS of female on female) and this was one of the pictures caught in one of those dance sessions:
And David M let me know this is not a thong, but a T-back, my knowledge is limited in this area since I have only recently started buying this type of thing for myself since I am feeling sooooo great about how I look (more on that in another post).

Now my party:
  1. Mostly people off in there own groups talking (a lot about school stuff)
  2. There was the bottle exchange that has some great moments:
  3. A bottle shattering on the floor....I had a spare in the car and brought it in to replace the one shattered (you know it is always good to keep booze in the vehicle, you never know when you will need it)
  4. And there was some glass rooster with peppers in it and there were some awesome comments about it......Once it had been stolen 3 times, the comment was "The Cock is Dead", LOVED that. Then the person with the rooster had laid it on its side so it wouldn't fall of the chair. It was my time to steal and a teacher next to me says "Remember the cock is dead and besides it is limp, that would be no fun". I thought I was going to die laughing and NO one heard it but me LOL.
  5. Lastly....I know that I have a kindred spirit in the school, before the bottle exchange started he and I were talking about things we had thought about bringing....Ended up we had both thought that KY would have been hilarious to put into the mix LOL.....I was going to get the one with warming action as I thought that might make someone's night a little more pleasant.
I still think hubby's parties are cooler and I want to take the cool kids from my school to one of hubby's parties so they can have fun too.

1 comment:

David M said...

Merry Christmas!