Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lines

Ok, so all of us are standing in line this holiday season and some of those lines get freaking long, but tonight took the cake. I am only blogging about this quickly as I still need to finish getting the house ready for my MK party tomorrow night....Which if I think about that too much I think I am going to be sick.

Anyway....We are at Kroger tonight (hubby and I), buying gifts for all of our teacher friends. For those of you reading this blog in the morning before you get to school I am NOT going to tell you what I got, but you will have to meet me in the parking lot after school to get your gift. So there are like 20 people in the express lane line since it was the only f-ing line open in the WHOLE store. I take out my phone, I call information and have them dial the store.....They (the customer service desk) let the fucking phone ring like 6 times before picking up. I then tell the lady that answers (and I swear I wasn't POP'n {Picking On the Public for those of you that don't know})...."Hi, I am one of the frustrated customers standing in the line that is about 20 people deep, is there anyway you could open another register?" Her response....."I am off work right now, but I will ask the guy standing at lane 3 what he can do." The people in the line were very pleased with me, as hubby hangs his head in shame that I would call the store to complain while actually waiting in line. I think watched as many as 3 customers leave the store as they saw the insane line they would have to wait in should they choose to shop there.

Then as I was leaving hubby tells me that the "manager" who closes the service desk asked people to please step away from the desk so others wouldn't think the service desk is open. Something tells me this calls for a phone call to the regional office to complain about poor customer service.

Ok....Off to have a panic attack about my house being ready for a party tomorrow night.

Sweet dreams my peeps~

No comments: