Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Must have been high

Gotta love phone calls at 2:30 inthe morning.

Some guy who had to be high called at and hubby answered, hubby said 'ok' and hung up. Three minutes later the phone rang and hubby answered said "ok" and hung up.
By this time I am awake and ask who is it and he says it is a wrong number. I can't let this go, this person has woken me up in the middle of the night, TWICE!!

So I call him back and here was the convo:
Him: Hello
Me: Hello?
Him: Hello?
Me: Hi, I understand you have called my house twice by mistake and I am calling to ask that you not do it again. I am a teacher and would like to be well rested for my classes tomorrow.
Him: Your a teacher? What grade do you teach?
Me: (I roll my eyes, I can not believe he asked this) 7th.
Him: I am so sorry. Please don't be hard on those kids tomorrow. You go back to sleep and get your beauty sleep, and please be good to those kids and don't let them hit on you too much.
Me: (I snicker) Ok, thank you, good night.
CLICK

No comments: