Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ah, Saturdays

Well this day is starting off well. After getting everything typed up and sent off for the PLC, I climbed back into bed and slept for another few hours. I couldn't get to that wonderful noon time hour because PITA had a counseling appointment today. I think this will be good for her. She seemed to feel better when we left and maybe this will help her get on the right track by having someone to talk to.

Tonight is the Neil Diamond concert. I am still not on fire about going, but I think hubby is getting excited. I really do hope he enjoys himself tonight.

Other than the general stuff, I am just worried about a dear friend. I hate going long stretches without hearing from him. Maybe he will see this and shoot me an e-mail that says he is fine and not to worry so much LOL.

I you all are having a great weekend.

No comments: