Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sleepless morning

Saturdays are my sleep in days. I thought with all the stuff going on lately and the amount of sleep that I have lost over worrying about PITA that I would sleep the sleep of the dead and be in bed until around noon today. No such luck. I am rolling over to get more comfortable when my brain kicks in. I wish it would stay brain dead, but no, it occurs to me that I had a deadline yesterday for a topic for a Profession Learning Community Structured Response Protocol. And my brain realizes and not only did I not get any topics from my team about problems with students work, but I also did not turn in a topic. I guess since I didn't get a question about problems with student work that my whole team is having great success with their classes and getting work in from their students. I created a question this week that I hope the team will be able to help me with. The only thing stressing me at this point is not being able to get the school mail server to open so I can send this information out to my history department and to my principal and to the lead teacher over the PLC's. I shall keep trying through out the day. Maybe now I can get me a glass of water and go back to bed and sleep until noon.

For those of my team members reading this.....WE HAVE A SHOWER TO PLAN!!! We have two weeks to pull this off and I can't do it on my own. Please help me rally the others to get this done. See ya'll Monday.

No comments: