Thursday, January 19, 2012

The question of WHY?

WHY is it that every day I am thinking of some way to screw with my neighbor’s security cameras? I think the fact that I know the cameras are there and that I am being recorded causes this little voice in my head to whisper that we should do something. More often than not this feeling strikes me when I am coming home from work and pull in. I don’t have a plan….some days I want to flash, flip off, throw things at, make faces at and many other stupid things when it comes to those security cameras.
WHY can’t I just do my job…..Lately I have been very burned out at work. I don’t want to go in. I feel like every day it is the same bullshit again. Today, I was informed that someone else completed a task of mine…UM NO YOU DID NOT. I followed protocol and sent the information to the right department to handle. The client just happens to call in today to CUSTOMER SERVICE AND you got the call because you are the MANAGER OF THAT FUCKING DEPARTMENT NOW. Why say I didn’t do my job, when CLEARLY in the notes you can see I did what I was supposed to do. Next, my job is to negotiate settlements for clients. NOT customer service, however I spend MOST of my day telling people how to respond to legal accounts or talking to law firms trying to keep the client out of the court house. When I am allowed to negotiate and JUST negotiate I do quite well. I am just at a point of WHY are we not doing the job we were hired for. When you have someone trying to work the jobs of 3 other departments PLUS their own job; it gets rather frustrating.
WHY do friendships have to change? I have a few friends that for whatever reason I feel the wind switching direction on our friendship. I think it has to do with me more than anything. I find I am feeling less and less trustworthy of people over time. I don’t know if it because I am getting to know them better or if with maturity I will have times of being cynical and pessimistic about people.
WHY can’t I fall head over heels in love like I did when I was younger? WHY is dating not the way I was told? I know my perception of love is colored by TV and movies and the craving for a soul mate, but WHY can’t it be like that? I don’t understand why we can’t meet someone, fall in love and be best friends until we die.
Peace out my peeps….I know all of this is random….sometimes random is all I have.

No comments: