Saturday, January 07, 2012

Open letter to ex-bff/frienemy

Dear ex-bff,

Since I refuse to have a heart felt conversation with you. I have decided I will fall back on an old school counseling technique. Only difference, this letter isn't being written on paper and I am not going to set it free by burning that. I believe getting it out Herr where others might find meaning in the lessons I have learner by letting a snake like you into my hen house.
Despite everything I believe my friendship with you really helped to open my eyes to some other snakes that have been around disguised as friends. So I guess there was a silver lining to being close with you.
First I want to thank you for helping get my foot in the door at work. Thank you for being there during my hard transition into living alone.
Now just the fact that you turned out to be such a damaged person that you would be deceptive with the people who you say you are closet makes me sad. You know you and I both had hard pasts, abuse in many ways. You cant even being to imagine he horrors I went -through in the last 4 years. Things I didn't feel the need to share with you. And looking back I am happy I didn't give you the darkest stuff. You don't deserve it.
I am sad watching you every day at work. Your happiness mask seems to have been broken and karma is catching up to your ass. I remember this woman who boasted how she was so independent and confident. You are a scared little girl who settled for a man who's life is quite together, you move in and in less than 3 mos you are engaged. Bitch you haven't even file the divorce papers for the marriage your currently in. Dude seriously you are damaged in a special kind of way.
I will say it has been sad watching karma catch up to you. Hardly anyone in that office speaks to you except for the guy your fucking who is an idiot and two employees from our former company. Now for the guy your engaged to fucking whatever....I.have decided you liked him enough to settle and you thought he might improve your image in the office. All it did was make you look like an idiot woman letting a man wit nothing move in with you and your three kids in less than six months and giving op the keys to your car and all. You just handed hour lil life over to someone you barely know. I want to tell you what a fucking dumbass you are however I don't care enough about you to say something.
As for the sad feeling, when I remember how you hurt me...makes it easier to watch karma beat the shit out of you.

Praying for you...
From the nicest person you could have tucked over.

Peace out my peeps....remember to watch your backs.

No comments: