Monday, August 25, 2008

Must be in the water

It has to be in the water. I am so fucking sick of flaky ass people.

So I wrote about my friend that just poofed on me. At least I get a random email every now and again...but still he is flaky and in his own little world, but the funny thing is I understand his world.

Then I have this friend that I see on occasion...he and I saw each other last Sunday, I have tried to reach him a little this week...no response. Not abnormal, but under the circumstances I think I would have heard from him...but NO.

Then a girlfriend of mine who is sweet as can be. Talk to her nearly every day, she sends me a message to tell me she is fucking up again and will be out of touch of a while and not to worry.

My God people....stop drinking the water that makes you flake out on other people and life in general.

1 comment:

Drywall Mom said...

I saw your comment on Sassy Blonde and thought I would check our your blog. Nice blog. I agree with people and being flakes. I used to have people do that until I said something and told them that if they made plans with me, I kept them and told them that they inconvieneced me when they no showed. It happens alot less now. Good luck.

One thing that I really don't tolerate is if someone makes plans and then just doesn't show up or call. A phone call to say, "hey, I can't make it", how hard is that?