Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Beginnings

I was pretty close to being on the money for when I knew the darkness would start to lift. Funny that I didn't really need to remove the warning, but it played right out to about the time it would expire......

With that said, this is just a little post to let all who read know that things are looking up a little. I know there are going to still be tough days, but I am finding I am enjoying my new found freedom more and more. Even though I am taking risks (nothing really new to me, just something I didn't do while with the ex) and even to some degree concerning those around me. Please be sure that I am being safe, no decision I make or move I make is without great consideration on my part. I am having fun. Let me. It is my time finally.

Will write more when I am not feeling so jet lagged from two days of living like a rock star.

Peace out my peeps.....remember your happiness is out there, don't give up the search until you find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are finally getting to do the things you couldn't while with me. Just be careful. I will always love and care about you.