Saturday, May 12, 2007

Threats

No, Hubs, it is not a threat. I think it will be ugly because of the way you have been with me. You get meaner and more vicious every day. You refuse to answer the phone when I call now even if I need to just ask you something. You reminded me that I didn't need to go to Chili's and this that and another when I talked to you about the money, but how is that any different than how our lives were together? We went out to eat a lot and that was what I did with a friend. Why did you feel the need to jump my case about that?

You have become so mean, angry and bitter to me that you can't even talk to me without saying something that cuts me to the bone. How are we suppose to have a "friendly" divorce when that is the way you treat me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't say things now that you cannot take back. Life is short, unexpected things happen, and the love once shared should be a reminder of the beauty in life. Be angry, be hurt, be anything you like. But please remember that your children bear witness to all the junk that accumulates. It does not matter if they are 5 or 25, you are showing them what relationships are like, what they should seek and expect in one. Do not spit on the memories made before and let these painful new ones be all that is remembered in the end. Recognize that, just as in a any relationship, blame has to be equally shared, or it was never a relationship at all or someone checked out early.