Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hubs and the ATF

Seriously there are some things that I think are not the best thing for my husband to have. Yesterday I got the mail and was on the phone with my director, trying not to get knocked over by two greyhounds letting me know they wanted out and a cat trying to say hi. The blue envelope we got in the mail meant nothing to me. I saw a government seal but figured it would end up to be some kind of junk mail. Hell I have gotten government letters before (hubs reminded me that it was from the customs department and I shouldn't bring those up too often).

Anyway, hubs gets home and I hear an exclamation of happiness from him. He then comes in the office and thrusts a piece of paper out to me. He is now certified to carry explosives. WTF?!? The government won't let me have valium, but will let my husband drive around with explosives?? Seriously what is wrong with this picture? I need to valium to deal with him driving around with explosives.

I just want you all to have this information in case you hear that I died in an explosion.

Peace out my peeps....have a great Thursday...the weekend is almost here.

2 comments:

Bartman's Place said...

Hey now, I highly resemble those remarks. Just remember, if I get really mad, I am authorized to blow things up now. I may only have a mini-truck, but I have access to an Exploder, I mean an Explorer!!

Texas Grey said...

No blowing up my freaking vehicle, pick on a vehicle your own size!!!