Friday, August 11, 2006

Green Acres is the place for me....

Ok, not really, but I love this new school district. Even if it feels a little like the twilight zone. I am finally starting to get excited about this new place. I wasn't sure at first, probably because I felt so burned by my last school and maybe even a little bitter about education in general. Today when I got to be at my new school with my principals and the new teachers, I finally started to feel like I am a part of something.

Things I already miss though:
~The other class clowns that made staff development more tolerable.
~The technology we had in my bigger district.
~Being near stores and places.
~The feeling that I know what I am doing.

Even though those are some of the things I miss, I am looking forward to this experience. And being from a "small" (rural) town myself I am sure I will see things in these people that remind me of my childhood. Oh the blogs I think will come with this job!!

Peace out my peeps....I am getting to go out tonight!!

No comments: