Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pink Week

Wow, I never would have thought when I started this blog a year ago that I would be where I am today. I have been through a lot, made a lot of mistakes, made a lot of choices (good and bad) and I am a different person today than I was one year ago.

This week is my Pink Week. Mary Kay Seminar is happening in Dallas, my group is the Diamond group and we start tomorrow through Wednesday. I didn't make it to stage this year, I didn't make it to director for the MK year and I haven't accomplished the goals I wanted to. However, we are in a whole new Mary Kay year and I am working towards some wonderful goals. My first goal is to be driving free in my MK Signature Grand Prix next summer. Tonight I listened to one of our top National Sales Directors and the inspiration she can give you is amazing. She talks about the struggles she had and she talks about how far she has come and how Mary Kay has made all of that happen. Her highest commission check in ONE MONTH was over $81,000!!!! I love listening to her talk and she was the perfect person for me to see before going to the Dallas convention center tomorrow to pick up my seminar. She pumped us up and now we get to go into seminar geared up to have our vision of what Mary Kay can bring us broadened.

I am off to bed.....Have PINK dreams my peeps....I will try to let you know what is up this week during seminar and cross your fingers that on Monday night I did enough to be crowned queen of sales for my unit!!! I will actually get a CROWN, cool huh?? Perfect for the princess in me :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fellow consultant in the Ruby seminar...I hope seminar is awesome! I just wanted to let you know that we are in the same boat...I didn't get my crown or Director's suit on stage...but the inspiration you get it priceless! Keep going! :) I can't wait to meet you at the top!
Lida
lkm@marykay.com