Monday, June 19, 2006

Smart Dogs

For those who know me, you know I have two greyhounds. We just got a foster about 10 days ago (oh my the trouble that goes with him). Anyway, today while we ran errands. We put the boys in the bedroom like we always do. Not a big deal, usually. Except today the boys LOCKED themselves in our bedroom. I am not sure if it was biting at the door or jumping on it, but the dogs freaking locked themselves in. Here is where many of you are saying...put something in the little whole and unlock the door.....UMMMMMMMMM, not that simple, the door has a key lock to which we don't have a key. Never did. Never thought we would need it either. So, we call the neighbor....he will know how to get them out since we can't. We come in the office and wait until he can get here and we can solve this little issue.

We can hear the boys jumping on the door. Hubs goes in to yell at them to stop and realizes the door is now unlocked. I have no idea how they did locked it or unlocked, but I am happy to know I have access to my bedroom again.

Can't wait for the dogs to figure out baking. Then they can be in charge of dinner.

1 comment:

Sassy Blondie said...

LOL! I love it! There's got a be some joke somewhere that starts out: "Three greyhounds in a bedroom start talking..."

My little Spankyman actually turns on the TV every now and again. He even hits the surround sound first! Guess he likes to watch his stories...