Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Rockwall Interview

I think the interview went well. Not real sure, but I felt good about it. I can't believe how nervous I was. I know I am good teacher so I should have been able to walk in there confident and knowing I can nail this.

Oh well.

My students have all wished me luck and tell me that I am a good teacher and that other schools would be lucky to have me. That is so sweet. Gotta love the minds of 13-14 year olds sometimes. Somewhere deep inside they have a sweet person hiding in there.

On the MK front.....SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. But got an order off my website yesterday...that was pretty cool. I drove out to a city I haven't been in before around here and realized it was a small town, very rural, not what I thought for some reason. Need to "walk through my fears" (as the Daily OM said today) and get out there and meet some people!!!

No comments: