Thursday, April 27, 2006

Needed a break

Today I am taking a day to rest. I was so shell shocked by the kids reactions to the incidents on Tuesday that I needed to be away from them today. With only 20 days left until the end of school I wonder how I am going to make it each day. I know what everyone says: "They are kids and don't see things the same way as adults." I agree. However, I don't think someone getting a broken bone while dealing with utter chaos something to find funny. I am sure many of the parents would be shocked to find out that their little darlings were behaving this way. I just don't have the energy to fight, so here I am at home.

Today I have some goals though. I am going to get some things done in the house, go grocery shopping and while out do some warm chatter and get names of women I think might like to have a Mary Kay makeover and who look sharp enough to share the opportunity with (I need to really focus on building my business), I am going to go get my nails done, and from there the only other thing I have to do is getting ready to debut one of my team members tonight.

I hope you all have a great day!!

Peace out.

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

Texas Grey, What Up!!! Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed this poem. Yup, the good ol' Yin and Yang. Need'em booth to complete a full circle. Husbands Visa commercial, CLASSIC! Enjoy your day off and good luck with the Biz developement. Cheers...