Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome March

I am so happy that March is here. That means spring break is right around the corner. I had kind of hoped to get the hell out of town for a day or so. I may still talk hubby into a day trip to Oklahoma. But otherwise my plans were pretty much squashed for Spring Break.

Last Spring Break was very eventful. I went red with my hair.....love it. Got a tattoo......love it. Started Weight Watchers....still loving it since I am near 75 pounds LOST!!! This Spring Break I have to find something wild to do. I know I would like to go next Friday night and get my foot tattooed, but we will see if the powers that be (that being hubs) will give in and let me do it. I have to have something fun to do LOL.

Other wise life is pretty boring right now. Got the Explorer in the shop today and as karma would have it the rent car place put me in a freaking MOM VAN!!! I think the stars are not in my favor this week. I may need to go read the horoscopes. I haven't take the time this week.

I hope everyone had a great Mardi Gras. I went out with friends to a bar and had a couple of drinks, got me some beads and rolled into bed around one this morning. I unfortunately was not out partying that whole time. I headed home around 10:30 to get hubs to bed and then relieved PITA of babysitting duties at the neighbor's house. I fell asleep on their couch waiting for them to get home. I think the fact that I just got to go out on Mardi Gras was good enough for me though. I had a great time!!

Peace out........

No comments: