Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh the Joys....

....of working in hell.

Things have been pretty quiet, but then I hide in my classroom, don't leave unless I have to and lay low. Today I had 3 people stop me and tell me how they haven't seen me in ages. No shit. I am not leaving my room for anything. I think I have official squatter's rights now. I swear the less they (meaning the dweebs in charge) see me the better off I am.

Here we are racing towards April and I still have not been evaluated (no big surprise there) and I doubt I will get an official observation. I can't wait for that to happen. I told a fellow teacher today to quit helping them (the dweebs again). I want to see them go down and go down hard. A little taste of vindication. I am pretty much done with being pissed at the dweebs, I am now just angry that I have to get up and waste 8 hours of my day there. I can think of so many other things I would rather be doing with my time.

Things with hubs are so so. He says I have been distant and moody. And maybe I have, but I feel like I am more his child these days than his wife. Big deal there. We are in a major battle of the wills and with me being a spoiled brat that always gets her way......um, I am not willing to give in. These battles can get brutal.

Some days I wish I could just take a little vacation away from everything and unwind. Don't want to leave forever, just for a little while. Not really up for a lot of deep conversation or anything these days. It is all about building my business and having fun. Nothing else needs to get in the way of those two things.

I hope you all are having a great start to the week.

Peace out.......and David.....I MISS YOU!!! (snickering.....I thought I would let you know here too)

No comments: