Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Weight loss

You all know how I LOVE to share. Well it was another 0.8 pounds down. And believe it or not I am actually a little mad about it LOL. I wanted to only lose 0.6 so I would be at an even 69 pounds lost, but oh well, I am at 69.2 now!!! How freaking cool is that?? I am also 4 weeks from my 1 year anniversary with Weight Watchers and although I really wanted to be down 100 by then, I think being down 75 will be rockin'! I also think it is possible. Keep sending the skinny vibes and I hope all had a great Valentine's day.

2 comments:

~A4O~ said...

Thanks for your comments, really nice of you. I read your other blog, so you want to be a MILF? That had me LOL. Have a good one, Mike...

PS. Whats your target weight?

Texas Grey said...

Yes, that is my goal that with in a year I will be a MILF. :-) My target weight is 150, WWs wants me at like 129 which is insane with me being 5'7" and over 30.

I like your blog, I will be back.