Sunday, February 12, 2006

They have formed an alliance

Princess PITA and hubs have decided today to embark on one of their favorite pass time and the ONLY freaking time they get along. They have chosen to form an alliance against me and find everything they do to piss me off quite funny. I love when they do this because in about 2 or 3 hours the will hate one another again and both will come running to me to tattle on the other, and right now I really don't care what either of them has to say. They can go whine to someone else for all I freaking care.

Today when we got home from breakfast with family, I kind of wandered about the house with my headphones on trying to decide where I wanted to start and what I wanted to get done. Seeing as the Ikea shelving unit wasn't together yet, I decided to work on that. It is quite impressive and a BITCH to put together by myself. Granted I would not take the help of hubs who was nursing a hangover and PITA isn't great help most of the time. So I thought I would just put the effing thing together myself. Once I got to the last piece I let out a tribal scream said fuck it and walked away. PITA and hubs decided to come together at this point and finish the job I had been working on. Well they find my frustration and aggravation quite funny and are happy to laugh at me NOT with me and piss me off.

When they got nice and warmed up and really after me, instead of doing something I would regret or saying something I would regret, I chose to leave. To which I hear in a smarmy little voice "Yeah, that's it just leave" or something to that effect. It is not an exact quote. But I am sick and tired of both them. They fight and I have to stay here and listen to it or they team up against me and I have to stay here and suffer?? Fuck that. I left, got an ice cream from McDonald's, listened to a little Prince (ok, nothing but) and am feeling a lot better except for being sore as hell from the lifting and pushing and crap I had to do to put together the shelving unit.

By the way....I think I am being voted off tonight at tribal counsel.

Peace out............

No comments: