Saturday, February 18, 2006

MILF

Oh the joys of American Pie movies. The first question I have for my fellow readers is, was MILF used in a movie prior to American Pie? I am just curious, because I really don't know.

Since hubs is now blogging (bless his heart, I know you all want to know what he is thinking and are probably wondering how he puts up with me) I figured I should address the MILF thing he mentioned on his blog and something I have been asked even in comment here.

Yes I want to be a MILF....I would love to know that younger men (hell all men for that matter) would look at me and think "DAMN!". My neighbor, Party girl, is a MILF. Just watch her dance once and ALL the guys will be crawling the floor to her. I have considered throwing dollars at her myself.....but I am getting off track.

When I turned 30 in December of '04 I was devastated to say the least. I was old. I knew that, I had passed the 20's I wasn't in that young generation anymore I was in the one with responsibilities and being grown ups (YUCK!!). Around March of last year I made a few changes and made some decisions for myself. First I turned my hair red (thanks to my sis, who does the best hair anywhere around), then I got a tattoo (the first of at least 3, maybe four) and then I joined Weight Watchers. Without realizing what I was doing, I was making some major changes and getting ready for a personal revolution. Something in me was finally ready to let the person inside that was screaming out so she could have some fun!!

I am now down almost 70 pounds since March of '05. I want to be down 75 by my one year anniversary with WWs and I know I have already stated that. I think I will also add another tat this Spring Break even though hubs is fighting me on it. We will see if I can swing it or not. I may have to call the tat place and find out how long a tat on the top of my foot would need to heal before putting on a part of boots on it for Career Conference with the Cult. I think if I get it done Friday night then I am good to go for the following Friday. But we will see.

Anyway....the more weight I lose the closer I am coming to my goal of MILF. But the thing everyone needs to know and I need to make clear, just because I am a MILF and younger guys might lust after me....doesn't mean I will want them. I have only been with one guy younger than me and only one guy my age. Every other guy has been older. I have never been one to go for the young guy, although it might be interesting to see what a 20 year old could do.

Ok.....I am going to have a little more coffee and figure out what to do with my day. I want to go out tonight but my sis is worried about that with the freezing rain and ice we are getting right now. She is worried about alcohol mixed with driving mixed with ice.

Peace out...

No comments: