Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Woo Hoo

It is WONDERFUL!!! It is awesome how great getting into work at 8am feels! I am telling you, I love love love not being into work until then. I sit here have a couple (ok 3) cups of coffee, eat a little breakfast (what a concept?!?), check what movies are coming up, email a few friends and I will tell you it is the best thing I could have done for myself.

Leaving at 4pm is a little different. I feel guilt there. I am not even sure why. It is like I am doing something wrong. Maybe (as a good friend mentioned today) old habits are hard to break. I am doing my best to get out by 4 every day! Today was lesson planning, but I was even out before 5pm. I am so proud! Next week when grades aren't due the next afternoon, I will get my lesson planning done sooner, hell I might even kick out some lessons for the following weeks making things that much easier on me and my partner. I am READY to get out of there as soon as I walk into that lab. At least the valium helped today.....Now see why I could care less today?? LOL

I am staying out of HB's way as much as possible, of course it doesn't help when she comes to my room to let me know one of my girls misspelled the name of the school we are playing in basketball (btw....Lots of luck and good vibes to you, Coach!!!). Kind of hard to avoid her when she seeks me out LOL.

Have a great night all...I am off to have dinner with the fam and watch a little TV (still have things TiVO'd from December)

No comments: