Monday, January 16, 2006

We're going down, down in an earlier round

And Sugar, we're going down swinging.

I talked to my area TSTA rep yesterday. Lots of good news.

First, I CAN'T BE FIRED for anything I did and the two SB policies she tried to nail me on are violated EVERY day in EVERY school around the district, so she can hold no ground on that one.
Second, I will be putting a call in to the TSTA help desk (it is manned by 2 lawyers and a long time para-legal) on Tuesday when they are back at work about some other issues.

Third, I was not insubordinate, like she told me I was. She knew I wasn't, which is why I was not written up at that time. At least that is what my rep told me, he said if I had directly told her no I would not meet with her for any reason then that makes me insubordinate.

1 comment:

David M said...

Just remember...never be taken alive is not a valid course of action here. *Smile*