Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Gifts

Ok....One more quickie before bed.........

Hubby got me this really cool thing for Christmas. It is a humidifier, but it does it through creating a fog. I swear it is like a fog machine and on top is a glass ball (thing is heavy) and it rolls around while the thing changes colors. It is a trip and I LOVE IT. Plus, knowing my obsession with pens (don't ask, I don't know where it comes from) he got me some great pens for my stocking (it was fun doing stockings for everyone this year). Anyway, here is a pic of the cool fog thing he got me:


I got him a new wedding band. I refuse to allow him to have the size 14 band resized, I wear it on a gold chain now (it is my precious). Anyway....His new ring I even got engraved, and those that know us will understand the engraving.....It says "Yang to my Yin". It is so nice to see that little gold band back on his finger. He has done so well losing weight and deserved a new band, besides he says I can't tattoo married to his forehead LOL......

Ok....I am OUT!!!

No comments: